New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Miz Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: The Miz Interview   Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm

In an interview with The Southeast Texas Examiner, WWE star The Miz comments on how he got into wrestling, the Real World and more. When asked on how he got into wrestling, The Miz had this to say:

"After I left The Real World in New York, I moved back to Cleveland to live with my dad. I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself what I wanted to do with my life and my first thought was to become a WWE superstar. I went on the Internet and found a good wrestling school in Los Angeles called UPW (Ultimate Pro Wrestling) and at the time had some guys who had ties with the WWE. I've played every sport you can think of and this is the toughest sport I've been associated with. It's tough. You got to have great conditioning, but not like the conditioning where you run a few miles, it's like a sprint and stop, sprint and stop."

To read the full interview, click here.

So thats how Miz got into the business, which I already knew a little about. UPW also trained up John Cena, Samoa Joe plus others, so yeah Miz came through a good school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newagewrestling.withme.us
L-shizzel

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Interview   Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Miz has worked extremly hard to get where he is now and by the end of the year I believe he will be the WWE champion most likely before Wrestlemania and probablly drop the belt at the Elimination chamber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Miz Interview
Page 1 of 1