New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zargon7

PostSubject: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Going with the name I was gonna use on TUP but changed my mind @ the last minute. I really love this grey background I must claim this planet as my own ... LOL ... well my 2nd planet that is & I'll call it Planet Zarpon 2 which will be Planet Z2.

The Shy / Charismatic one Lawrence even though I don't like giving away my secret identity but this is for the 1's that won't recognize my screen name & know who it is.

Hopefully I'll be as interesting on here even though I know I'm gonna have to use more of my brain because I can't write the same posts as I did on TUP. I wonder how much will I'll be able to extend certain topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Sexy Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 am

yay my husband is here Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJsGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 am

Hey Trag and welcome to the New Age forum! At least here we know the Admin's not going to behave like a complete douche Laughing

I was considering changing my name when I joined here but I figured most folks already know as JJsGirl so I stuck with it. Nice to see you Trag and I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you and the rest of the TUP folks (excluding Admin, Fletch and JTB I think)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kondor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am

Welcome, Zargon. Wink

Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 am

TRAG!!!!! You legend! Glad to have you with us mate.

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Good to see you here, Trag/Zargon7. This place is going to be a lot of fun, for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zargon7

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 am

alien My wifey & my favorites all posting right now I'm blushing & my heart just melted right now. I have to say that I love the smileys on there because there a bit more animated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !   

Back to top Go down

The Zargonic Warrior also known as Tragster !
Page 1 of 1