New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Official Baseball Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MariaS

PostSubject: Official Baseball Thread   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 am

I'm a huge Braves fan so believe me, I am loving everything about this season. They have the second best record in MLB but have the best record in the National League at 56-39.

I am on a mission to get Martin Prado in consideration for the MVP at the end of the season cause without that guy the Braves would be fucked this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Baseball Thread   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 am

MariaS wrote:
I'm a huge Braves fan so believe me, I am loving everything about this season. They have the second best record in MLB but have the best record in the National League at 56-39.

I am on a mission to get Martin Prado in consideration for the MVP at the end of the season cause without that guy the Braves would be fucked this year.

Hope you dont mind Maria but I thought it be best if we called this the "Official Baseball Thread".

Now coming from Australia, baseball isn't a BIG sport over here, actually its relatively unknown, like its there but rarely is played.

Official Baseball Thread
Page 1 of 1