New Age Wrestling forums is a wrestling forum that fans of wrestling can come in and discuss about professional wrestling, also other stuff such as music, sports, movies, television and co.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jericho Excerpts on Benoit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MariaS

PostSubject: Jericho Excerpts on Benoit   Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 am

Source: ewrestlingnews.com

Chris Jericho is working in a new book that has a preliminary title of "Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Steps." The book will feature a forward by Mick Foley and is set for publication by Grand Central on February 16, 2011.

In the book, Jericho talks about his ups and downs on this path to greatness, how he joined the WWE, starting his rock band Fozzy and his relationship with Vince McMahon. He takes some time to talk about Chris Benoit, who was a close friend of Jericho's, and gives some insight into the man.

On Benoit's sense of humor: "Not a giggle, not a chuckle, not a tee-hee…never went ‘Ha.' But when somebody threw up or fell down the stairs, he would laugh out loud for hours on end."

On being Benoit's friend: "I considered Chris to be one of my closest companions, but it wasn't always easy to be his friend. You had to take the good with the bad when it came to his friendship."

On hearing that Benoit's family was dead: "My gut feeling was Chris had killed them."

What else can be said but "wow"? I've been waiting for Jericho's book for ages now. I will be so glad when it is finally released so I can get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Excerpts on Benoit   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:45 pm

What I want to know is why his gut feeling was that Benoit had killed his family. If he felt that way, then surely that means there were signs of Benoit not being okay. Which also begs the question - why did no one do anything? If they had, maybe Nancy and Daniel would still be here today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jericho Excerpts on Benoit
Page 1 of 1